Join our growing team
US Sales Development Representative (SDR)
RightHear is on the lookout for a motivated and dynamic Sales Development Representative (SDR) based in the US to enhance our sales efforts.
This part-time role, with the potential to transition into a full-time position for the right candidate, involves qualifying inbound leads, conducting discovery calls, generating sales opportunities, and closing deals.
Candidates should bring 2-3 years of proven sales experience, high motivation, and a keen interest in positively impacting the accessibility industry.
US Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Part-time, Remote (Ideally based in DMV Area)
Join the RightHear Team and Make an Impact!
RightHear is an audible wayfinding system that helps enterprises to improve their ADA Compliance and customer experience.
95% of the 8 million blind Americans can not read the 100 million Braille signs that are all around us. Providing an effective solution is inevitable, and RightHear is currently the most adopted solution in this emerging huge market.
RightHear is seeking a dynamic and motivated US-based SDR to join our team and play a significant role in our US sales efforts.
This role will initially be Part-Time, with the expectation that it will evolve to Full-Time for the right candidate.
The US SDR will be responsible for Qualifying inbound leads via email and discovery calls and generating sales opportunities and turning them into closed deals. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of a proven track record in sales, high motivation, and a passion for making a positive impact in the accessibility industry.
- Contact and qualify inbound leads from businesses seeking ADA-compliant accommodations for blind and low vision individuals..
- Educate potential clients about ADA compliance and how our offerings meet these requirements.
- Conduct initial discovery meetings to present our company’s offerings, understand client needs, and scope solutions.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings between high-value enterprise leads and the executive team.
- Develop and deliver tailored proposals at the end of each meeting to convert leads into sales.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to optimize lead generation and qualification processes and develop sales collateral, presentations, and other promotional materials.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities and interactions in the CRM system.
- Meet or exceed defined metrics, including meetings scheduled, proposals sent, and closed sales.
- Provide regular sales reports and analysis to senior management.
- Proven track record of success in sales, with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of sales principles and techniques.
- Experience in the technology or accessibility industry is highly desirable.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ideally based out of DC/MD/VA.
- Ideally prior experience of working in the Blind/ Visually-impaired sector and/or selling assistive technologies.
- A “people person” with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with clients, team members, and stakeholders.
Please send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Expected Closing Date 15th February 2024
RightHear is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive company culture. We do not discriminate against candidates and employees because of their disability, sex, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, or any other protected status under the law.
We have various internship positions open!
If you are interested to join our team as an intern, gaining professional hands-on experiences, and doing good in the world – please email us!
Don’t forget to attach your CV or Linkedin profile, and mention what type of internship work are you looking for.
Want to work with us but didn’t find any relevant position that is open?
If you are an intelligent, independent and hard-working person – let us know how you can make RightHear better by sending us an email with your CV.