Tips for using RightHear in busy public spaces
- Plan Ahead: Before heading to a busy public space, sit back, relax and take some time to familiarize yourself with the layout of the place you are planning on visiting using the RightHear app. This will help you to navigate more confidently and efficiently.
- Recordings: Mark the locations you frequently visit by recording yourself at the location you want to save. This can help you quickly access them without having to search for them every time.
- Local Assistance: If you need help with navigation or identifying a specific location, don’t hesitate to use the “Be My Eyes” feature to connect with a sighted volunteer for assistance or just click the “call for help” button to let the person in charge know you need further assistance.
- Listen Carefully: In busy public spaces, it can be easy to miss important audio signs. Be sure to listen carefully to ensure that you stay on track.
- Be Aware Of Your Surroundings: Always be aware of your surroundings, especially when crossing busy roads or navigating crowded areas. Use the app as a guide, but never rely solely on it to navigate in such places.
- Feedback & Improvements: If you encounter any issues or have suggestions for improvements, please let us know through the app’s feedback feature, so that we can continue to make RightHear as user-friendly and efficient as possible.