At RightHear, we’re committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital offerings.
- We welcome your feedback on your experience with RightHear. Email us at email@example.com with any questions or comments you have.
- RightHear strives to conform to the following accessibility standards: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA, PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA).
- RightHear is compatible with most major Internet browsers including Chrome, FireFox, and Safari.
- RightHear may not perform optimally on Internet Explorer and older browser versions.
- RightHear has appointed a Web Accessibility Coordinator to help meet the objectives in this policy.
- RightHear distributes this policy to all personnel who work with web content including writers, editors, designers, and developers.
- RightHear engages in regular automated testing and (annual / bi-annual) manual audits and user testing to assess and improve accessibility.
- Through genuine effort and commitment including testing, audits, consulting, and remediation, we believe right-hear.com adheres to best practices for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
For more information on web accessibility and legal requirements, here are helpful resources:
We value accessibility and strive to provide a user-friendly experience for all individuals visiting our website. If you have any comments, feedback, or encounter difficulties while using our website, we are here to assist you. Contact us at: Support@right-hear.com